Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our First CSA Share!

Here it is - the pictures you've been waiting for. Ok, really it's the veggies I've been waiting for, and I was not disappointed. Oh so many. We came home and stored everything, and then sat around for an hour making a game plan for the week. Keep watching and I'll post some pictures and recipes for the meals we make. But for now, here are the pictures and a list of veggies.


Yes, two people are going to eat all these veggies in a week. Well, sort of. I plan to make zucchini bread and freeze it, so that won't be consumed this week. Also, I think we might make kale pie, and I hope that will freeze as well.

Here we have Tat soi, romaine, cilantro (or parsley, it's hard to tell from this picture) and mixed salad greens.

Kale, zucchini, summer squash, spinach, parsley, Boston bibb lettuce, garlic scapes, turnips and snow peas.

A close up, just because they're pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment